Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Do You Ever Go Out Alone?



Happy Hump Day!!  So every Wednesday here on RENder Me I'll be posing a question.  It could really be about anything, but will generally be something that I've been thinking about lately.

This week, I want to know if you every go out alone.  As quite a true introvert, I like to do many things alone, it's how I recharge.  And lately, I have gone out more and more on my own.  Is this something you feel comfortable with?  Are there activities you like to do alone?  Would you go to a movie alone?  Out to eat?  Is there anything you wouldn't feel comfortable going to alone?

I'm really interested, so let me know in the comments below, or on social media with #outalone.  Also, check out that video by Andrea Dorfman, it's brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment